This is something so unique, with lots of techniques, and we know you're going to love it!
Okay, to begin this fun project, lets see the four designs that you will be making for this pillow band:
What an easy way to turn a neutral pillow into a holiday pillow! There a lot of options for creating this band. You can embroider, applique, decorative stitch or use heat transfer vinyl to decorate the band. You can choose to decorate the front and back of the band or just one side. When you reverse the band you can decorate it with another holiday!
Included with this project are 2 designs!
Watch the included video to see how the Tree design was created!
The other embroidery designs are from the Floriani “Fall Abstracts” design collection and the Floriani “Holiday Ornaments” design collection.
Here is the tree's SVG: https://static.wixstatic.com/shapes/5edfbf_419c5238d43a42658cbbf95e462579cf.svg
Links to our designs too:
· 16” neutral pillow. You can either make one or buy one.
· ¼ yard of 2 different fabrics. One for each side of the band.
· 2 pieces of Floriani Dream Weave Ultra 6”x33 ½”.
· 2 yards of ½” wide piping. That includes the flange for stitching it on.
· Floriani Perfect stick
· Floriani Wet n Gone Topper
· Floriani Fusible Stitch n Wash
· Quilter’s Select Fabric Marker-This maker is amazing! It has an eraser!
· RNK Embroidery Perfection Tape
· Floriani Embroidery Thread
· Floriani Metallic Thread
· Piping or zipper foot for your machine
· Standard Sewing thread
· Quilter’s Select Glue Stick
Download your instructions below: