It's spooky season and we are in love with this project that Clarrisa made! With the Harry Potter Font, adorable skeletons, and the loving family incorporation, we are here for this!
· ½ yard of fabric for pillow front and back
· 12”x20” pillow form
· 12-14” invisible zipper for back
· 2 yards of ½” wide cord for outside edge-mine didn’t have a flange so I ended up stitching mine on by hand (optional)
· Floriani Metallic thread-THE BEST ON THE MARKET!! Not one thread break.
· 60wt thread for embroidering the small lettering- I used Quilter’s Select Perfect Cotton Plus. It has a polyester core for strength and cotton on the outside for a cotton look. It behaved great while embroidering!
You may also use Embellish Flawless Thread- it is also a 60 wt thread.
· Floriani Heat n Sta stabilizer
· Floriani Heat n Gone topper
· Floriani Dream Weave Ultra-14”x23”
· RNK Turning Tool
· Floriani embroidery thread for the skeletons
· Bobbin thread
· 6” piece of extra wide double fold bias tape
· Fabric glue
· Chalk Marker
· Floriani Template Tearaway
· Standard Sewing thread to coordinate with your fabric
· 80/12 Microtex Floriani Chrome needle
· Invisible zipper foot for your machine
Included in this project is a video on how I arranged the skeletons and created the lettering.
What will you make this Halloween? We would love to see your inspirational projects and home-made Halloween decor! Email us or message us on facebook and you could be featured on social media!