Here is a fun #diy upcycled t-shirt that is easy to make and has a fun tutorial!
1. First things, get an old t-shirt!
2. Next, you'll need some old scrap fabric to decorate it with. We decorated for the fourth of July of course!
3. Now, you need Embellish Fullproof Repositionable Webbing for the back of the stars.
4. You need an iron and some starch! ( we used Mary Ellen's Best Press )
5. Stitch at the end if you want to!
Here's the tutorial below!
Below is your free SVG to make your own star shirt for the holidays!