Well, we all know that school is starting back! Whether you are doing online schooling at the comfort of your home, or you have a child going off to college, this is the perfect project for you!
The edges of this mouse pad can be finished using either your sewing machine or your serger. This will determine what thread you will use for edges. You can also choose to do a rectangular shape or circle mouse pad. Clarrisa will give you step-by-step instructions below!
· ¼ yard of cotton fabric
· 17”x width of fusible Stitch n Shape
· Thread to finish edges-
- For serger-One cone of decorative serger thread-I used wooly nylon. Two cones of
standard serger thread.
- For sewing machine-One spool of either standard sewing thread or one spool of Floriani
· Quilter’s Select Glue stick
· If using a sewing machine to finish edges-Two 11”x 11” pieces of Floriani Heat n Sta
· If using a sewing machine to finish edges- an applique stitching foot for your machine
· 90/14 Denim or Microtex Chrome needle
· Fray Block