“Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree.” – Emily Brontë
We couldn't have said it better ourselves, Miss Brontë. Autumn is finally upon us and we can't get over how wonderful it is! Speaking of wonderful, this 3D Autumn Tree project is just that!
Here's what you'll need:
· A piece of fabric at least 15”x18” for the background
· 2 pieces of Floriani Dream Weave Ultra 15”x18”
· Floriani Pressing Cloth
· Quilter’s Select Self Erase Marker-NEW!
· A piece of RNK Deco Magic at least 12”x15”
· A piece of Floriani Wet n Stick to fit 200mm x 300mm hoop
· A piece of Floriani Heat n Gone Topper to cover 200mm x 300mm hoop
(You may embroider this design in multi hoopings if you don’t have a 200mm x 300mm hoop.)
· Floriani embroidery thread in Fall colors
· Floriani Fusible No Show Mesh
· RNK Heat Craft Tool and heat resistant surface to place it on. Wire brush for cleaning the Heat Craft Tool.
· Quilter’s Select Glue stick
· 6”x24” Quilter’s Select Ruler
· Envelope Moistener
· Glue gun with extra glue
· 11”x14” frame
· 1 5/8 yards of Extra Wide Double fold bias tape for embellishing the inner frame.
You'll also need the PDF instructions: