Here is yet another #diy just for you! It is BBQ/Picnic week and we are so excited to share this with you!
Clarissa made this amazing project for you! Download the printable instructions below:
• 3 1/8 yards of 44” wide burlap - when they cut it
make sure they pull a thread to get the grain straight
• Four 21 ½ to 22” bandannas
• Spool of Quilters Select® Invisible thread
• Roll of 1” wide Wet N Gone® Tacky tape
• Roll of ½” wide Quilters Select Appli-Stick Tape
• Spool of standard sewing thread
1. Wind bobbin with standard sewing thread. Thread needle with invisible thread.
2. Loosen upper tension. I went down to about a 2.5.
3. Press all bandannas.
4. Make sure the end of the burlap is on grain. Measure along selvage 54”, clip and pull
thread across width of fabric. Cut on pulled thread line. Measure 54” again, pull and cut