Updated: Aug 28, 2020
We have a purr-fect project for you today! Here is an adorable cat toy by Clarrisa:
· Two 1/8th yard pieces of Wool blend Felt
· Two pieces of Quilter’s Select Appli Web Plus- This stuff is amazing for Applique also!
· Digital Cutter
· Assorted Feathers about 4” long
· A couple of Jingle Bells
· 20” long, 3/4th wide dowel
· 1 ½ yard of small nylon cord- I found this in the Home Decorating Department for blinds
· Hot Glue Gun and Extra Glue
· Elmers Glue
· Large big eye yarn needle
· RNK Embroidery Perfection Tape-A MUST!
· Fray Block
Prepare Feather Bobble:
1. Cut a piece of felt about ¾”x3”.