Ah, the recipe towels. A classic gift and decoration that is timeless! Which one will you choose?! Follow below to get the designs, tutorials, and join us for Clarrisa's Corner on
Thursday's at 3:30 PM EST for even more ideas and lessons! Tis the Season for sharing your favorite recipes and what a fun way to do it!
Use your Floriani Total Control Software to copy your favorite sayings or recipes from a word document quick and easy!
Now let's talk supplies! First you will want a good quality kitchen or tea towel. Wash and press the towel before you begin your embroidery! Clarrisa, in this tutorial, used towels from "All About Blanks". They are excellent quality and she absolutely raves about them! Follow the link below to order yours!
Up Next You'll Need:
· Your favorite recipe or saying
· “Word” word processing software
· Floriani Perfect Stick
· Floriani Fusible Stitch n Wash
· Floriani Wet n Gone topper
· Floriani Embroidery Thread
· Quilter’s Select Marking Pen
· 60wt thread for small lettering embroidery-I used Quilter’s Select “Perfect Cotton Plus”. You may also use Embellish “Flawless” thread.
· RNK Embroidery Perfection Tape
Follow the video tutorial below: