Let's kick off the New Year with our first project of 2021! Who's with me?! Clarrisa has made an adorable and versatile project for you! Let's jump right in!
Download your free instructions and designs below:
· 11”x11” piece of Deco Magic regular weight
· 1/3 yard of 2 fabrics.
· Quilter’s Select Appli Web Plus- About 14” of a 10” wide roll
· 1 5/8th yards of ¼”-3/8” wide ribbon
· 2 cones of decorative serger thread (if you choose to finish the edges with your serger) -I
used Wonderfil “Dazzle” thread https://shopwonderfil.com/product-category/dazzle/
· Thicker Decorative thread (if you choose to finish the edges with your sewing machine) I
used Floriani 12 wt. thread. It’s NEW!
· Quilter’s Select Glue stick
· Quilter’s Select marker or chalk marker if you are using a darker fabric
· 90/14 or 100/16 Chrome Denim needle
· A piece of Floriani Perfect Stick stabilizer to fit 200mm x 300mm hoop. (if you are going to
· Sharpie marker (if you are going to embroider)
· Large yarn needle (if you are using your serger to finish the edges)
· Fray Block
· Open toe Applique foot for your machine if you choose to finish the edges with your