Are you ready for the Holiday's?! Well, Clarrisa has a special project for you today, just in time for your Holiday decorations to be taken to the next level!
· An 18”x18” premade neutral colored pillow or an 18”x18” neutral colored pillow cover.
· 6”x width of fabric of three different pieces of fabric for the wreath. I like using woven plaid “homespun” fabric or flannel as they are loosely woven and the same color on both sides. Any cotton fabric will as well.
· 6”x width of fabric, of a piece of fabric for the bow
· Quilter’s Select Marker
· Quilter’s Select 3”x18” ruler
· Quilter’s Select Invisible thread-This is amazing thread!
· Glue gun and extra glue
· About eighteen ½”-3/4” wide buttons for berries
· 55” of Heavy cording in a color that coordinates with your fabric. I used crochet cotton.
· RNK Embroidery Perfection Tape
· Sharp scissors that can cut through multiple layers-I LOVE the SUPER SEWING SHEARS by Sew much Cosplay.
Download your instructions below: